File under: Amazon, Apple, Apple iPod and iPhone, Apple iTunes, Design Within Reach (DWR), Shipping Deals, The Week in Review, Wal-Mart
- Elections are very serious, unless you’re enjoying election movies
- Politicians may talk about 1,000 points of light, but you can’t see them without a telescope (for 10% off)
- Voting may be free, but it can’t beat 97 cent shipping on top holiday toys
- We can make government a bit lighter if we bought each Member of Congress a limited edition aluminum chair
- It’s not a coincidence that we get a new iPod shuffle and a political shuffle in the same week.