File under: Apple, Electronics, Music, Refurbished
Some of the best technology deals are available on refurbished items. We will write more about this topic soon, but for now, lets focus on iPods because Apple just slashed the prices of refurbished iPods.
What is a refurbished iPod? It is a pre-owned Apple iPod that undergoes a stringent refurbishment process and is then certified by Apple and covered by Apple’s one-year limited warranty. As these products are each individually refurbished and certified, supplies are limited. The recent batch released for sale by Apple includes newer and older models at prices ranging from $99 to $229. Here is a list of the available models and corresponding discounts.
- Refurbished iPod 60GB – Black or White: $229.00 (43% off original $399.00)
- Refurbished iPod 30GB – Black or White: $179.00 (41% off original $299.00)
- Refurbished iPod nano 2GB – Black or White: $99.00 (51% off original $199.00)
- Refurbished iPod mini 4GB – Gold, Silver, Blue, Pink, or Green: $99.00 (61% off original $249.00)
- Refurbished iPod mini 6GB – Silver, Blue, Pink: $129.00 (49% off original $249.00)